Thread: Played back in the day

Default Played back in the day

I played when this game was first released, I had a lvl 80 dt. Im back now after seeing the game on steam as a f2p. Just wondering how the game is now, i know when i quit it was buggy as hell. Also noticed the pop is a lot smaller now then when i played.

But ill give the game another chance just started making another Dt, currently lvl 35, and i c that he is a lot better then on release. If anyone could help out a new/old player be much apprieciated.

Cheers,

RogReborn

in terms of bugs, a lot as been fixed (i would say 90%)
    in pvp, lot of unbalance issues between all classes mainly mages and dpsers
    for the quality of the company in a lot of departments, i wont even comment here (too much to say)
    but its still the best MMO!!

Like the above statement said. Still the best MMO out currently.

As far as class's are balanced. Don't worry about that. Your on a DT!

They can offtank for themselves, out dps most anything in the game, heal themselves back up, heal their group they are in, Tank better than guards, and are just as OP as you can possibly get.

So your good, just get some crit gear and call it a day.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

If you want dungeons and raids and all around PvE, this is your game. If not, it's not. What kind of help you need?

Hey everyone,

Also an old VeT player coming back into the scene. Took me a while to find a download link for AoC. But Also have a 70+ character. Wondering what exactly has changed. What do the old players who actually went out and brought the game get out of it since now its free to play ?

Check out the Newcomer's section - it's got a lot of good info for new/returning players.

Here's one link in particular: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180781

You can also look at Funcom's site to get more info on the differences between Premium and F2P. http://www.ageofconan.com/playfree
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.